Social media is at the core of furthering your brand communication and digital marketing efforts. Considering the average number of users that frequent these platforms and the ease with which a post can go viral, as a business owner, you simply cannot ignore your social media presence.
However, it’s important to remember that for optimal results you must have a proactive outlook to social media. This means reacting to the changes in trends before they are saturated and being a frontrunner.
While keeping pace with evolving trends and aesthetics with a busy schedule can be difficult, with the tools available on the App Store and Play Store, you can now publish incredibly engaging and fun content, no matter where you are, from your smartphone. To know how you can create social media posts on the go, take a look at 5 of the best apps to create social media posts.
- Canva is among the best apps to create posts for social media simply because of how quick and easy to use it is.
- It has an easy interface that you can use to modify elements of a template so that you can create a post that suits your needs.
- Further, you can pick formats as per the dimensions of the platform you wish to post to. For example, if you’re looking to create a poster, you can easily select the ‘Poster’ preset and modify it as per your wishes.
- If you’re looking to create a video post that is both quirky and has the potential to be shared, then the Boomerang app is one you should try.
- It captures multiple stills and combines them to form a looped video, like a GIF. However, the difference is that with Boomerang, a video is played normally and then reversed and this sequence is looped, making the content unique for the viewer.
- If bite-sized snippets or behind the scenes glimpses are an important part of your social media strategy, Boomerang is arguably the best app to create stories.
- When it comes to serious image editing, VSCO is one of the most powerful tools you’ll find. In fact, for many marketers it one of the best apps to create Instagram posts with.
- It allows you to take charge of the post-creation process from tweaking elements such as tint, sharpness, contrast, saturation and temperature to colour intensity, brightness and a lot more.
- Further, with a VSCO membership, you gain access to customised presets and targeted editing tools that further simplify and speed up the process of creating posts.
- The app also has an educational section that you can use to learn new editing skills.
- Create is a social media graphic app you can use if you’re more inclined to design your own images for social media.
- This app allows you to take full control of typography, shapes, icons, lines and other elements that make a post attractive.
- With a skillful hand, posts designed on Create can help define a visual identity for your social media profile. What’s more, you can even design your logo with it.
- Sometimes, it is best to stick to the basics, especially if you only need to make tweaks to the visuals that you have on hand. In such an instance, using Instagram’s in-built tools gets the job done.
- With Instagram, you can opt for font styles, bordered formatting, picture formatting, filters and sticker patterns to adorn your posts and make them more eye-catching.
- What’s more, you can use in-built features like a poll, Q&A format, countdown and more to take the interactivity of your Instagram stories to the next level.
Leveraging such tools to the fullest is a great way to stay on top of your social media strategy and ensure that you don’t miss out on trending hashtags. Moreover, they’re sure to help you create content that drives engagement and increases ROI for your social media efforts.